At Ross Structural Steel we pride ourselves on accurate fabrication. We don't cut corners or take shortcuts when it comes to fabricating your steel. It's said that the true test of structural steel accuracy is how well the steel fits up on the jobsite. If your steel comes from Ross, it fits.
Our fabrication shop features the best in advanced steel fabrication technology. The automated equipment includes a plasma plate processing system, drilling line and angle system. And, we have a skilled, experienced work force at Ross Steel to obtain the maximum benefit the technology can offer.
The shop work force at Ross averages twelve years with the company and is extensively trained in the operation of our automated systems. They share a dedication to outstanding fabrication and take great satisfaction in their work. Ongoing welder certification is an essential part of our quality program at Ross Steel. Our welders are certified to the requirements of American Welding Society D1.1-2004 Structural Welding Code. All welding of your steel is performed and inspected by certified welders.
Our fabrication shop equipment features:
- Peddinghaus FPB-1800 CNC plasma/punch plate processing system
- Peddinghaus TDK-1000/3 beam/column drilling line
- Peddinghaus 621D Anglemaster angle processing system; capacity: 6 x 6 x ½ angle
- Trennjaeger 52 diameter cold cut saw
- Seven five ton overhead cranes
- 2 over-the-road delivery tractors, 37 flatbed steel delivery trailers, & 2 stake delivery trucks
Photos Tour of Shop